Reflexology treatment is a type of massage, that involves applying gentle pressure to your feet or hands to bring about a state of relaxation and help the body's own healing process.
The aim is to stimulate corresponding reflexes on your feet or hands in order to bring and keep the whole body in homeostasis, balanced .
Some of the benefits of Reflexology treatment are:
- relax and cope with stress and anxiety
- relieve muscular and skeletal pain and ache
- lift your mood and contribute to your general well being
- stimulate and improve circulation
- boost the immune system
- fight off colds and bacterial infections
- reduce sinus problem
- change hormonal imbalances
- improve digestion
- release trapped nerves and clear nerve pathways.
Duration: 60 minutes
Therapist: Liz Dooley, Neringa Sukeviciute, Karen Walsh