Long considered a medical treatment in Thailand - Thai massage is sometimes referred to as the “lazy man's yoga”, a traditional healing system combining acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles, assisted yoga postures and deep-pressure point work to stimulate the sen, or the body's energy pathways.
Your therapist will put you through a series of stretches that cover the entire body. Please wear thin, comfortable and loose clothing.
Benefits of Thai massage:
- Relief from stress and muscle tension
- Relief from aches and pains
- Improved circulation
- Unblocking and balancing of energy flow
- A general increase in energy
- Improved alignment
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Detoxification of the internal organs
Therapist: Margaret Fenlon
Duration: 90 minutes